- Experience in implementing advocacy and movement building projects
- Attachment/connection or link with a Y+ country offices, if existing, or with Key Population-led organizations and PLHIV networks where Y+ doesn’t have an office. These organizations must provide a letter of recommendation describing the candidate’s skills and experience and assign a mentor
- Good English reading and speaking levels
- Ability and experience in mobilizing and recruiting a critical mass of young advocates for community events, campaigns and meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer or information technology (IT) skills - particularly Microsoft Word, email, social media and access to internet;
Application ProcessPlease fill up the application form and submit your CV by 12 of December.
Click to Apply